Monday, June 14, 2004

LITIDATING: I'm always reticient to link to stuff from Gawker, thinking that folks who visit here already read it (and if not, you should). But today's item is too good to pass up. Yes, this is the demand letter written by a single man seeking to collect on his "go out with me" agreement with a single woman. Given that the guy is apparently a law firm associate (because, frankly, who else writes like that?) I think he'd be far better off eating the $37.25. Or, hell, just expense it to a client.

As a side note, my home computer gave me a great brithday present by deciding to crash on me to a point where it won't even let me reinstall the system. I'm hoping to be able to straighten out the problem tonight, but blogging may be light until problem is fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment