Friday, July 30, 2004

FIRST THEY TOOK AWAY MY FERMENTED BEAVER TAIL . . . . And now The Man is saying that I can't eat my wild bear tartare anymore.

In news related to my favorite recurring MMWR issue, congratulations are again due to Dean Katairoak of Barrow, Alaska, for claiming his second straight muktuk eating title at the World Eskimo-Indian Olympics:

Winning allowed Katairoak to quiet his trash-talking uncle, who had predicted he would knock off the defending champion.

"I wasn't going to let him win," Katairoak said. "As soon as I saw him stick the last piece in his mouth, I stuck mine in my mouth and swallowed it hole. As I was standing up, I was swallowing and a second and a half later he stood up."

After eating up the field at WEIO, Katairoak of is hungry for more. He has his sights set on other major eating events like Nathan's Famous Fourth of July International Hot Dog Eating Contest.


Kobayashi: you're next.

No comments:

Post a Comment