Friday, March 11, 2005

WELL, AT LEAST HE DIDN'T FLAUNT HIS CHAIN WALLET: As TWOP points out, last night's "Apprentice" demonstrates that "Gene Simmons is so gross." Then again, I think that was well established in this 2002 interview with Terry Gross on NPR's "Fresh Air," which infamously concluded with the following exchange:
Terry Gross: I would like to think that the personality you've presented on our show today is a persona that you've affected as a member of KISS, something you do on stage, before the microphone, but that you're not nearly as obnoxious in the privacy of your own home or when you're having dinner with friends.

Gene Simmons: Fair enough. And I'd like to think that the boring lady who's talking to me now is a lot sexier and more interesting than the one who's doing NPR. You know, studious and reserved, and -- I bet you're a lot of fun at a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment