Sunday, September 18, 2005

GUESTS OF THE ALOTT5MA CHICAGO BUREAU STAY AT THE FOUR SEASONS: Oh, if it was only so. But should you come to the Windy City, you may want to stay at the Four Seasons right there on Boul Mich, as it has just been named the best U.S. Hotel according to something called Andrew Harper's Hideaway Report, a subscription newsletter for upscale travelers.

I've been to a wedding there and interviewed a few people in suites, but for my money (not that I usually have to spend it given my wife is a meeting and event planner), I prefer the Ritz or even the newish Sofitel, which has the advantage of being on ths same block as Tempo.

So, on the opening Sunday of my fantasy season (we were too lame to find a draft date before the start of the NFL season), why not throw out there a few of your favorite urban hotels.

No comments:

Post a Comment