Friday, February 10, 2006

HOW DO YOU SOLVE A PROBLEM LIKE A T-SHIRT? The grey one commemorating the Patriots first Super Bowl victory.

The white one from Bora Bora, purchased on my honeymoon.

The red one I got for winning third prize in a dance contest at a club in Boston 15 years ago.

The green one Concord Academy gave me for giving a speech on coaching youth sports.

The white one I bought at a Bruce Springsteen concert, now looking much worse than when it was new.

The "Why Not Us?" T-Shirt I wore during every single game of the Red Sox playoffs in 2004.

I have room for about 12-15 T-shirts in my dresser. That drawer is always stuffed to capacity because I simply can't bear to part with some of these shirts that have special meaning for me. Every once in a while I transfer some of the older ones to a shelf in my closet, where frankly I never look at them again. Do any of you have favorite T-shirts that you have hung onto forever? Have any of you figured out a way to balance sentimental attachment and limited storage space?

No comments:

Post a Comment