Wednesday, August 16, 2006

THE SUPERNOVA DANCE SQUAD MUST DIE. NOW: And I hope you noticed the severe crowd under-reaction when Mr. Lee praised them. That said, it is quite clear that Dilana can front this band -- indeed, I still think that only she, Storm and Lukas have the presence and talent to not be completely overshadowed by the veterans. I like Magni as a singer, but his presence is still too introverted, I think. But I like him.

Bottom three had two obvious candidates, and one stunner. Seriously, Magni in the bottom three? As the song he performed tonight ("Creep") aptly says, "What the hell am I doing here? I don't belong here." The band, duh, agreed, and someone who was never going to end up winning this thing is going home. As it should be.

Does anyone believe someone other than Dilana, Lukas or Storm can win this?

No comments:

Post a Comment