Tuesday, November 7, 2006

REJECTED OMINOUS-SOUNDING EVIL SUPER-MIRROR TWIN NAMES: DAKOTA, ASHLEY, MADISON, BUNNY: Previously, in a scene deleted from Heroes:

Crowd: [thinking: Aaaa! He has a gun!]

Officer First Officer Agent Weiss: [blinking] It's okay!

Crowd: [thinking: Aaaa! We panic!]

OFOAW: I am an off-duty officer! [blinking like crazy person] I just picked this gun up from the sunscreen shelf!

Crowd: Second time this week. Collectively, we have got to start frequenting a different 7-11. [thinking: Crap, I have pot in my glove box.]

OFOAW: Incidentally, step 2 in my current plan is to fall down. [Falls down.]

Crowd: Hey, officer, are you okay? [thinking: LAPD is AWESOME.]

OFOAW: I heard that.

Crowd: Unless you object, we will go about our convenience purchasing now.

OFOAW: No, I'm good. I thought for a minute there that my inability to process your simultaneous thinking was going to cause a major plot dilemma, but as it turns out it's just a badgeless post-coital out-of-uniform cop holding a loaded unregistered gun passing out in the center aisle of a crowded convenience store without repercussion. No biggie. I should be promoted to Detective First Officer Agent Weiss, like, this episode. Which way is the rocky road ice cream?

No comments:

Post a Comment