Saturday, November 4, 2006

THUS MAKING IT LESS LIKELY THAT HE GOT IT ON WITH WANDA OFF THE SET: This one, I didn't see coming, in a Neil Patrick Harris statement to People Magazine:
The public eye has always been kind to me, and until recently I have been able to live a pretty normal life. Now it seems there is speculation and interest in my private life and relationships.

So, rather than ignore those who choose to publish their opinions without actually talking to me, I am happy to dispel any rumors or misconceptions and am quite proud to say that I am a very content gay man living my life to the fullest and feel most fortunate to be working with wonderful people in the business I love.
No one ought to be pushed out of the closet, but nor should anyone feel forced to live there in the first place. That's all I've got.

No comments:

Post a Comment