Wednesday, December 20, 2006

MORE THAN MEETS THE EYE: Because I was born in 1970, I played with Micronauts and Shogun Warriors, but my brother, who is five years younger than me, was an enthusiastic inductee into the cult of the Transformers. I imagine, then, that he's already seen this trailer.

Just who is the target audience for this? No Optimus Prime? I suspect you've lost this guy (greatest Halloween costume ever, as I'm sure he'd tell you). Then again, it's a Michael Bay movie, and is the car-go-boom-ooh-pretty crowd really going to be enthusiastic about a race (batch? sku?) of alien robots who differ from other alien robots only in the sense that they are capable of occasionally taking the form of race cars or tractor-trailers (i.e., robots in disguise)?

No comments:

Post a Comment