Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Inventory: 15 Pop Songs Owned By Movie Scenes | The A.V. Club

LEND ME AN EAR: Hopefully you've recovered from those Daily News lists yesterday to appreciate a good one from the folks wheeling the filmstrip projectors from room to room at the Onion AV Club, who list 15 Pop Songs Owned by Movie Scenes, such as "Stuck in the Middle With You" (Reservoir Dogs), "Layla" (Goodfellas) and "Sister Christian" (Boogie Nights). Any other non-obvious pop songs you can't separate from a movie scene (by non-obvious, I mean you can skip listing "Old Time Rock and Roll," "Unchained Melody," etc.)?

Link via Largehearted Boy, a site I probably never credit though mean to because I find so many interesting things there that I bookmark to read later and then never recall where I first saw them.

No comments:

Post a Comment