Sunday, February 18, 2007

THE WORLD IS WAITING FOR YOU -- AGAIN: I don't expect to be the one writing about TARStars on a weekly basis, but I did want to take a minute to say how nice it was to be reunited with so many old friends. I know that most people around here can't stand Rob and Ambuh, but I have nothing but admiration for the races they run, their understanding of what makes good reality TV (has there ever been a better narrator than Boston Rob?), and their interactions with each other -- whether it's Survivor or the Race, I have never seen Rob treat Amber with anything but affection and respect.

As for the rest of the gang, no one seems to have changed all that much -- with the exception of Drew, who seems like one of his limbs might fall off at any moment, and Eric and Danielle, who may or may not have changed since we last saw them, but I just don't remember ever having laid eyes on them before, so who cares? I still wish that Colin and Christie were around to go up against Rob and Amber, but Ian remains one of my favorite racers, and as for the others -- like I said, it's good to see old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment