Monday, May 21, 2007

NOT ANOTHER ADULT HOSPITAL DRAMA: Those of you who care one little bit about my movie preferences, and I realize it's a diminishingly small group, know that Not Another Teen Movie* is -- along with LA Confidential, Deer Hunter, Chinatown, the first two Godfathers, Cruel Intentions, and maybe Midnight Run -- one of my favorite movies. So I was deeply hurt when, upon belatedly watching the Grey's finale this weekend, I realized that nobody bothered to pump me up by telling me that Chyler Leigh is joining the cast next season. I deeply, deeply regret that she wasn't around for last season's finale, just so that she could teach the staff all the words to Prom Tonight (NSFW, apparently). Let's just say that if I were Dr. McDreamy, I think I could find a way to get over Meredith posthaste.

*Guest-starring Ted Moseby! And Leigh, Jaime Pressly, Claudia from Party of Five, Kenny from The Cosby Show, Samm Levine, and Mia Kirschner are all playing high school students. So awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment