Wednesday, October 10, 2007

WE SURVEYED 100 AMERICANS, TOP FIVE ANSWERS ON THE BOARD, HERE'S THE QUESTION: So, I was shelling a hard-boiled egg for Lucy's breakfast this morning, and the same sensation hit me which always does in such circumstances -- for whatever reason or childhood trauma, I just find its smell to be overwhelmingly loathsome. Overwhelmingly. As in, would rather not be in the same room. And I recognize that this reaction is disproportionate -- millions of Americans, including my wife and daughter, enjoy hard-boiled eggs.

So that's your question for this morning: name something for which the smell causes you to have a disproportionately bad reaction. (And then rewrite this question to have it retain its grammatical validity while not sounding as awkward.)

No comments:

Post a Comment