Wednesday, January 9, 2008

SNAP, CRACKLE, NO MARKED BILLS: Awhile back I harbored the dream of starting a second blog devoted to cereal news. While I still think it would make a great subject for a blog, family, work, and online Scrabble all get in the way, but I still have a Google News alert for cereal and in a casual perusal of my Inbox this morning I came upon this cereal-related item from the Orange Country Register's police blotter:
9:30 a.m.Commercial robbery; a robber, holding a large Rice Krispies box, left on foot with $2,000 from City National Bank. No weapons were seen. He is described as being a white male, about 40-50 years old, 5 feet, 5 inches, and about 150-160 pounds with a grey mustache. He was reportedly wearing a black beanie, a black and white stripped polo shirt, and blue jeans; 9 Executive Circle
I don't want to tell the good folks at the OCR how to do their jobs, but this story, to me, screams out for a little enterprise reporting. As Drudge might say...developing.

No comments:

Post a Comment