Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I COULD TURN INVINCIBLE IF I REALLY TRIED HARD: Neil Diamond night on Idol, and in the absence of much spoiler information (I've heard two songs per Idol, and will list the limited spoilers I've seen in the comments), there is plenty of room for folks to make recommendations and predictions from the vast Diamond discography.

If I'm David Cook, it's "Girl, You'll Be A Woman Soon," Urge-style, and Clifford would be mellowing to "Red, Red Wine". Whether or not she should, I assume Syesha belts "You Don't Bring Me Flowers" as a solo, and Brooke has to be thinking about "Love on the Rocks".

As for Young David Archuleta, if the spoilers are true we are going to hell (and that's without his singing "Heartlight," but if they're not, I want "I Am, I Said". You?

e.t.a.: The normally accurate TMZ has spoilers, and what they have for YDA may be even worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment