Sunday, April 27, 2008

Windows Live Hotmail

ALOTT5MA TECH SUPPORT: Commenter PJ wants to know:
I have a question I was wondering if you'd be able to present to the thing throwers; I recently had a computer crash. The hard drive that decided to crap out was the 2ndary drive where I store all my iTunes music. I did back the drive up so there is a copy of everything. Here's what I'm hoping someone will be able to help me with;

My iTunes is still linked to the previous drive for my music - (ie. it's looking for Drive fgh/itunes/mrblotto/liveaug07/kissmeinthemorning and the file doesn't exist under that name any more). How can I, without reloading everything, redirect my iTunes to read from the new drive, where all my music has been copied.

Any thoughts/suggestions from the contributors of the blog would be a great help.

No comments:

Post a Comment