Friday, May 30, 2008

NEW ROUND!:

Right off the bat, Samia is down.   She's gone.  And her mom does not look happy.   I contemplate calling Social Services until I remember that I make this same face when my FIVE year old does not do well in figure skating.

We are down to three boys and three girls...

9:32 pm -- Is there anyone in the world more adorable than Rose?  She's...OH MY GOD!!! I'm crying.  She's gone.  She's gone on "sheitel".  I'm crying because Rose is gone and she was my hope. Rose is not crying because she is AWESOME and understands that this is just a competition that does not define her but...I am crying.   Dude, i'm worried about me.

9:35 pm -- I do not want Sameer to win.  I don't know why.  I think it is just grief over Rose.  He's a great kid.  And funny and smart.  But still..ROSE!!!

COMMERCIAL BREAK NOTES:  (in answer to the comments) I just wanna say, Tia might be KOBE. She also might be Cristina Yang.  That does not mean I have to like her.  I respect her.  But I don't have to like her.  But I do wish her well.  Tia IS the Yang of this tournament.  But still...I want the Izzies of the world to win.

"ecrase" --  I leave out the accent aigus because I can't figure out how to type them in here.  But Kavya's gotta get this right...It means "crushed, flattened"...STOP TALKING ABOUT HER SISTER!  I know she is adorable but this is KAVYA'S MOMENT!  Stop stealing her thunder with little sisters!!!!!  She's going to need therapy if you don't leave her be!!!!

And now Kavya is gone.  And she is sad.  She's heart-broken and sad and so so, sooooo sad....SCREW YOU THUNDER STEALERS!!!!

Sidharth is good.  Now we are at Scott...anybody ever hear the word "thymele" EVER before?  AND HE IS GONE!!!!

GONE!!!!! 

DEAR GOD!! IT IS ALMOST OVER!!!!!  THE THRILL OF...THE AGONY OF...CHAMPIONSHIP WORDS ARE COMING!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment