Saturday, December 6, 2008

MORE I CANNOT WISH YOU: Two hours ago, I bought my tickets for the first preview performance of the new Guys and Dolls revival. Five minutes ago, Adam sent an email referring me to an ad in the Sunday NYT indicating that the remaining two lead roles had been cast.

Joining Oliver Platt and Lauren Graham, the latter of whose casting, you will recall, pretty much gave me a heart attack, are Kate Jennings as Sarah Brown and some guy named Craig Bierko as Sky Masterson.

Quoting from my comments when Matt first posted about the upcoming revival and asked for casting suggestions: "And all I ever do when we talk about Sky Masterson is suggest Craig Bierko, so I'll do that again now." There is rejoicing in Cosmoland.

(Here's a little holiday gift: discount code DOLLS at Ticketmaster gets you 40% off orchestra or front mezzanine tickets.)

No comments:

Post a Comment