Tuesday, February 3, 2009

AND SUDDENLY I EXPECT TO SEE A WHOLE LOT OF MUSICALS SET ON OIL RIGS: I missed a lot of the audition episodes this time around, and so many of tonight's Hollywood faces were new to me. "Hollywood Boot Camp" didn't seem to have much of an impact on the first set of performances, other than maybe some better-applied makeup.

Random thoughts (with classic AI bulletpoints!):
  • I hope Lil Rounds had a great first audition, because I did not like her shouty I-ee-I-ee-I performance one little bit, and I'm actually a fan of the song. And I am in actual physical pain from restraining myself from mocking her name.
  • Anoop! Sticking around for a long time. Rose Flack! Not sticking around for a long time, but I love her tone.
  • I missed the first Nick/Norman appearance, so this particular shtick was news to me. I would like it to end now, too. But more importantly: did Randy steal "banoodles" from Rachel Zoe?
  • Danny of the no-longer-extant wife has a yummy voice.
  • Pink hair girl should rethink the last minute rethinking of her song choices.
  • I don't know when Bikini Girl will bite the dust -- she's good TV and all that -- but I do hope that someone will actually smack her when she is ousted for lack of ability to sing.

Tomorrow night: group sing!

No comments:

Post a Comment