Thursday, June 18, 2009

CATPANTS: I have no problem with my SYTYCD predictions being mostly wrong, especially at this stage of the game. My general wrongness, combined with the fact that exactly zero of last week's bottom three couples showed up again in this week's bottom three, shows how wide open the field is this season. Not a lot of chaff in this bottom six, and I was sad to see the departers depart, although I thought each one was the right call. The good news is that we're getting ourselves a brand new couple next week. I love seeing how changing partners impacts the quality of the dancing, and I think this new partnership has the potential to be really interesting in a way that neither of its predecessors really was. (There's an obvious analogy, but I'll save it for the comments so as not to annoy Isaac and his fellow West Coasties.)

No comments:

Post a Comment