Wednesday, June 24, 2009

JACKBACK: While I'm not a great fan of gratuitous threadjacking, ALOTT5MA management would appreciate your not using a threadjack to reveal the score of an important live sporting event that others in our audience may have TiVo'd for future enjoyment. While the offending commenter immediately realized his mistake and asked that we delete the comment, I felt obliged to delete the entire previous post on the Oscars to avoid spoilage. I do not think I am authorized for comment editing (or am at least unaware of how to edit comments) and felt the more radical step was necessary. Sorry for killing a productive thread.

edited by Adam: No need to end that comment thread -- I've deleted the offending spoiler, and you can click on this link to comment on the expansion of the Best Picture nominee list to ten.

No comments:

Post a Comment