Saturday, March 6, 2010

AFTER THE BREAK, LARRY READS A TWITTER: I'm just going to let this excerpt from Larry King's interview of Johnny Weir from earlier this week speak for itself.
KING: Another question from Facebook: Johnny, the question is, how does it feel to be so fierce?

WEIR: Larry, I never heard -- I never thought I'd hear you call something fierce.

KING: I didn't. The Facebook did.

WEIR: I know. Still, you said fierce. Kathy Griffin would be very excited for you right now. But I suppose being fierce is a very good thing, and a very cool thing. But more than fierce, I think I'm a strong person and a strong individual. And that's what I take with me every day.

3 comments:

  1. i like him more and more all the time (Johnny, not Larry).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alison11:50 AM

    Johnny Weir was on Wait, Wait Don't Tell Me yesterday, and it was pretty funny.

    ReplyDelete
  3. rachel4:47 PM

    "The Facebook"

    I love it

    ReplyDelete