Saturday, March 27, 2010

HI, GILBERT. I'M A NERD TOO. I JUST FOUND THAT OUT TONIGHT. WE HAVE NEWS FOR THE BEAUTIFUL PEOPLE. THERE'S A LOT MORE OF US THEN THERE ARE OF YOU. I KNOW THERE'S ALUMNI HERE TONIGHT. WHEN YOU WENT TO ADAMS YOU MIGHT'VE BEEN CALLED A SPAZZ, OR A DORK, OR A GEEK. ANY OF YOU THAT HAVE EVER FELT STEPPED ON, LEFT OUT, PICKED ON, PUT DOWN, WHETHER YOU THINK YOU'RE A NERD OR NOT, WHY DON'T YOU JUST COME DOWN HERE AND JOIN US: Floating around the Internets today is the definitive Venn diagram on geeks, dorks, nerds and dweebs.

Lamestains and cob nobblers will have to wait for their classification.

5 comments:

  1. Nancy7:12 PM

    Just a quick hijack to say GO BUTLER BULLDOGS (my school!) First time in Final Four!

    Oh- I'm a geek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emily7:39 PM

    I'm a geek.

    ReplyDelete
  3. calliekl11:20 PM

    I'm a geek/borderline-nerd. Although attending PAX East this weekend might put me straight into Nerd territory.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geek here.  But I didn't need a diagram to tell me that.

    ReplyDelete