Thursday, October 7, 2010

SO THERE'S A "SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE" SONG I WANT TO ASK YOU ABOUT, AND THIS SONG IS JUST SO FAMOUS NOW. AND I CAN'T REALLY SAY THE FULL TITLE OF THE SONG, BUT THIS IS SOMETHING THAT YOU DID WITH ANDY SAMBERG. AND IT'S A PARODY OF THOSE NARCISSISTIC SONGS AND VIDEOS IN WHICH THE MALE SINGER THINKS THAT THE GREATEST GIFT HE COULD GIVE TO A LADY IS HIS VERY SPECIAL LOVEMAKING: In full pursuit of EGOT, Justin Timberlake sits down with Terry Gross, and God bless the transcriptionist for providing us with all the words to "Sexy Back" in paragraph form.

4 comments:

  1. Watts9:36 AM

    I'm confused: "You know, when you come from the stage, like I do,"  - Is he referring to his musical career?  Or has he done Broadway/Off-Broadway/other theater I don't know about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stacie from St. Louis10:02 AM

    Great interview! 

    ReplyDelete
  3. lisased10:23 AM

    This is great:

    Mr. JIMMY FALLON and Mr. TIMBERLAKE: (Rapping): I said hip-hop (Unintelligible).

    Was "Ah hibby to the jibby" too difficult? Did the transcriptionist just give up?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Travis2:46 PM

    well, you know, reading transcribed interviews, and things, it just, well it really reminds me how many like, useless phrases people use in their conversations.

    ReplyDelete