Tuesday, May 10, 2011

WEST COAST AVENGERS ASSEMBLE: I'm making a hybrid business/pleasure trip over to the Left Coast starting this coming weekend, with 5 days in the Bay Area followed by 3 days in LA. An ALOTT5MA Happy Hour in LA is already in the planning stages for Friday May 20 somewhere in the LA area. If you're interested in attending, have location suggestions, or other ideas for things that should be done in LA or San Fran, chip in below. All are welcome, and based on my experiences, ThingThrowers don't bite, at least unless they are seriously provoked.

5 comments:

  1. For our happy hour, I'm also going to throw out The Cat and the Fiddle because, well, it's right by my apartment, and I'm lazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bella wilfer1:59 AM

    Hooray! Can't wait! I love Cat and Fiddle, if it's not too far for those coming from the west side... (I'm @akschweitz on twitter, lest there be any confusion - hard having a secret identity these days... ;) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. djdebs3:01 AM

    That's a great idea!  And what east coast visitor wouldn't love that patio on a spring evening?  I just discovered you all recently and I hope I can make it to meet folks in person.  -- Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hmmm... I wonder if I can talk my husband into driving from San Diego to LA to meet up with you guys?  The tricky thing is going to be getting out of work early enough to make it for Happy Hour.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Cat & the Fiddle! And bella, thanks for clearing up your name here and on twitter -- I kept wondering!

    ReplyDelete