Thursday, June 4, 2015

YOU AND I BOTH KNOW ... YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO TAKE MY PLACE, BROTHER:  As part of its months-long recap of the one season it never recapped, the AV Club's Myles McNutt and Noel Murray review "Greatest Hits," episode 3.21 of Lost.  Isaac reviewed it for us back in the day (comments lost to history), but it's all a precursor to next week's revisit "Through the Looking Glass," surely one of the finest accomplishments of tv's modern golden age.  I don't know about you, but I have to go back.

2 comments:

  1. Marsha12:00 AM

    It's kind of disturbing how little of this show I remember given how obsessed I was with it at the time. Reading the A/V Club review I only have the barest memories of most of what they're taking about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adam C.4:53 PM

    I felt the same way -- a lot of "wait, who was that?" or "wait, what was happening with that thing?"

    ReplyDelete